Premise

 FINALLLLY!!

After HOURS of frustration, thinking, and annoying the people in my family, I have a premise! I kind of have an aesthetic picked out (collage-y look) but I didn't have any content ideas. One has finally come to me and I have begun storyboarding!

Since I am not allowed to see anyone (my mom is immunocompromised), my music video has to be of the storyline type and include only people in my social circle.

Ok... So here it is:

A woman drinks some FuNkY tea on a dining table causing them to go into a dream sequence where they are a lion and I use the collage animated style. They are basically in an altered state of reality. This is how my music video would progress. The lion would move from land to the clouds to the sea. After some crazy stuff happens she wakes up and something changes. I haven't figured that part out yet.

Anyways... I kind of like it. After HOURS of trying to come up with something original and trying to tap into my inspiration, I am excited about the freedom this premise gives me. 

I sketched an idea for a possible lion costume below. 

I want to give myself an attainable task, so I decided not to go too crazy. I still like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment