FORK IN THE ROAD!


 SHOOOOOOT!

I am having some technical difficulties...

My sister POURED WATER all over my laptop! Ok fine. She didn't pour it, she knocked my open water bottle over it... but still. I AM PISSED! 

My laptop is already really old (2017!) and I was supposed to get a new one for Christmas, but I asked my dad to get it for me after I graduated A. So that I could go to college with a new laptop and B. So that I could use that graduation sympathy to coax the best model possible out of him ;)

BUT! A fork has been put in my road! My laptop has already been giving me horrible issues- it overheats every three-seconds, quits unexpectedly, there is no disk storage left, etc.- and now the water has made it even slower. I haven't been able to use my computer for the past 48 hours because the tech forums I checked all said to turn it off immediately and let it air dry. Now that I have been able to turn it on again, it's lagging and glitching like crazy. 

Editing with no space is already hard enough and now it is almost impossible. It is wayyy too slow, I want to throw my laptop at the wall. I am going to try to see if I can get it replaced as soon as possible because I know I am going to need a working laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment