Location, Location, Location 2.0

 I just finished working on a new green screen 'location' and just wanted to quickly share it with you :)


I was able to create this setting with a lot of layering. I had to play around with opacities, tint the cloud photos, design the sky, paint some clouds myself and color the statues. I wanted to go for an 'Athens' vibe for this part of the video and used pink to contrast against the green of the Machu Picchu Scene. I really like how it turned out and was able to use it in many scene which made all of the work very much worth-it.

I plan on making one of the scene with an 'elevator' effect so I had to create a path between Machu Picchu and 'Athens'.


There is also a scene with a quick tilt up, so I had to make a sky scene as well. 
(The markings are just a guide for me, not part of the scene)

I am so excited to put this into action! Ill update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment