HEY-OH!

HOW-(Frickin')-DEE my peeps and peepettes! 🤠

Guess who has 2 thumbs and just got an extension?! 

This Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
[ME]

Yes. you read that right, I now have until April 18 giving me 6 extra days to make this project extra awesome!!! I could really use the editing time so I am GRATEFUL for the extra time. 

I have to get back to editing, so I will update you briefly: My priorities have been editing this week. I have spent most of my time back and forth between after effects and final cut in a dark room with blue light glasses on for the past 4 days and I still only have half of the video edited. My goal is to complete it by Sunday, but I am not sure that will be possible. It is so much work and the majority of it is on the computer. My new laptop has been amazinggg at speeding up the process since it renders video so. much. faster. It is awesome. 

I can't wait to see the full project and really lie how it is coming along. My sisters and mom really like it and I don't they are lying to me/ trying to protect my feelings so I am optimistic! 

Here are some editing stills!:





No comments:

Post a Comment