Collage Background!

 


This is the collage background that I created on Procreate for the first few scenes of my video. I made it a panoramic view because the character is on a boat and I plant on making the background move along to create the illusion that the vessel is moving forward. 

I used terraced agriculture as a major theme because I wanted to pay homage to Perú, the country both the artist and I are from. This is not the final draft, but I thought I would share one of the things I started on editing-wise today :)

____________

I just edited my first scene with the collage background and I am happy to say that this could actually work!!!!! I have been so worried I would have to reshoot my video all over again or something, but it was actually relatively easy :) YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment