I GOT THE GOODS!🍬


Guess who got a visit from the magical Amazon truck of happiness! ME.

I help my mom run a small art business and she LET ME GET SOME FILMING EQUIPMENT FOR MY VIDEO as long as it can be reused for the business!

AND I RAN WITH IT!! 🏃‍♀️

Below I will present my mini haul to you ;)

#1.  New SD Card

I like to start all new projects with a brand new SD card. That way, I can always go back to watch the footage and keep my shot safe. I got the extra 'spacious' because I don't want to be worried about wasting space and overshooting- I always shoot more than I need just in case.


#2. Green Screen

We needed one of these anyways and I figured it would be convenient if I plan on inserting my subject into a collage or photograph. I got this super cool one that is HUGE and made of fleece so it doesn't wrinkle and readily absorbs light for easy chroma-keying.


#3. New Tripod, Who Dis?

I finally got a new tripod! I cheaped out on the last one I bought and my mother and sister bring it up every time it falls over or almost breaks the camera. Not this time though, this one is super high-tech and can hold the camera without assistance! I finally don't need to worry about it falling and breaking my lens :)



#4. SD Card Reader

I am a hardcore mac person- I don't even know how to turn on a PC- and I literally have NO PORTS. I only have like 2 USB-C ports and a headphone jack. Every time I need to import footage from my camera, I need to use my mom's 2013 Macbook to get the footage and then airdrop it to my laptop. This may seem simple, but after a while,it really adds up. For that reason, this card reader could save me LOADS of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment