COSTUME REVEAL!!!

 I know I already published my plans for the costuming of the music video, but due to some restrictions I had to make the costuming from stuff I already have- apparently yellow jumpsuits are really expensive :(  I was still able to make a super cool, music video-y costume with clothes I borrowed from my sisters and mom. 



I styled a beige monochrome outfit because it is very in style, versatile, and kind of goes with the idea that it is a dream sequence since they can be interpreted as pj's. I really like how it looks good on my twin sister, who is going to be the subject of my music video :)

I planned a simple makeup look for her too. My mom recommended I gave her eyes a winged eyeliner wing to make her eyes more catlike. 

I also completed the lion mask I made for the video. I use molding paste to even out the mask and give it a smooth finish. Afterwards, I painted it in 5 heavy coats of chalk paint mixed with high gloss varnish to make it durable. It took forever to dry, and isn't perfect but I LOVE how it turned out. I think the imperfections give it a 'rough', DIY look.

Here is my sister wearing her costume and makeup!


I am getting PUMPED! Can't wait to start shooting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment