Storyboardin'

 Top 30 Surfing GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I finally completed my storyboard today! I had TONS of ideas and 'visions', but I didn't have a specific plan for them or an idea of how they would all work together. I was scared I would not finish and that I would have to push the filming day I have planned for tomorrow.

Here is my storyboard, It is a little rough, but I understand everything that is on there :)









































I am especially excited for the ZOLO, which my sister and I thought of. Basically, there is an epic xylophone 'zolo' in the song and we have decided to insert a super chaotic, equally epic solo scene in which the lion plays on a baby, rainbow xylophone. I'll update you on how production goes tomorrow! I am nervous but excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment