Filming Day #2 + #3

 Movie Camera Film GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I AM TIRED.

The past two days have been so draining, I am so glad I am DONE with the filming process. The past two days have presented problem after problem. I have worn so many hats . I have been the stylist, male-up artist, cinematographer, director, lighting, sound, animator, prop master, technical producer, water girl, mover AND SO MANY MORE. I know I chose it, but it has been an infinite amount of work. 

One of the main issues that keeps bringing me problems is that I am filming the entire project with a single lens- the only one available to me at the moment- a 50 mm macro lens. It is SO ZOOMED in, I can't get a long shot of anything that is inside my house. 

The last day was the hardest for sure. We were officially out of steam but we pushed through. Finally it is complete. I am going to sleep in since we have been getting up at 7 to film as early as possible. Tomorrow editing and animation begins. My new laptop arrives tomorrow too, so I also have to re-download all of my editing software as well as animation programs. 

Here are a couple of more stills before chroma-keying is done :)




No comments:

Post a Comment