So. Many. Stickers

 So there is this part in my music video where the subject is is profile position while she sings the lyrics of the song:

My plan was to put the lyrics of the song on stickers that pile up the more she speaks kind of like vintage luggage. I was inspired by the photo below:



But, I realized I have to make these stickers myself so that they say the lyrics of the song which is the word 'find' 8 times. But that would never fill-up the screen, so I decided I was going to make 3 stickers every time he says 'find' requiring me to make 24 stickers. It can't be that bad, I thought. It will only take a couple of hours, I thought. It will be a relaxing break from editing, I thought

It has been 3 hours and I only have 9 usable stickers.









I have made about 16 and these are the only ones that could actually work. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED. I think I am going to take a shower to wash off all this anger and resume while I watch a movie or something. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment