Some More Editing...

 YUP! I am still editing :) Today I focused on filling all of the little gaps in my video so far. Sometimes I don't feel like editing a certain section of feel like it would be easier to edit a specific section later so I have left quite a few gaps in my piece. I want to be able to watch it through without any blacks spaces so that I can get an idea of the 'vibe' and make sure it all works together.


The yellow lines represent the gaps I am currently working on. As I have started adding a few of those scenes, I can now see it coming together and feel like I have a more complete organized process.

I am currently working on the 'megaphone scene' in which the lion screams in Spanish. 

I had to create a mask around the megaphone and put an alpha track matte on the spinning moon I put 'behind' to shoe the moon only where the moon and megaphone intersect. I also created a multicolored space scene. I was inspired by the photo of space below.


The stars are not only white, space it made up of stars galaxies, nebulas and suns of different colors. I tried to make a simplified version of this by using somewhat pastel primary colors.


I will keep working and update in case anything changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment