So... Many... Dots...SEND HELP

 I have spent the past 10 hours working on an animation and I am not even done yet :/ To show you that I am not exaggerating 👇👇👇👇

This is a TIME LAPSE of my digital canvas. I invite you to watch all 40 MINUTES of it!

And these are my canvas statistics that prove I literally spent an entire day working non-stop on this animation 

I am using a reference, I am just repainting it but the fact that they are stars/dots elongates the process so much. I still have like 100 frames to go and I am already about to loose it. I have watched so many movies while working on this because it is SO BORING. At first it was fun, but now its just SOUL CRUSHING. 

List of movies I have watched while doing this-
You don't know how many times I have thought about abandoning this part of the project or tried to come up with a faster alternative but it feels like such a waste for 11 hours I have put in. I can't even change my technique because it will look different from the hundreds of frames I already made. I literally just have to suck it up and just keep going for hours. It feels like it will never end.

I just need to get this done. I have decided  am not going to sleep until I finish. I just have a few more to go.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment